booking questions HELP?!

danielle_lynn

Earning My Ears
I am so confused. The more I think I understand the more confused I become!

Here is some basic info. to (hopefully) help you - help me.
Dates: Nov. 26 - December 3 (leave early no parks that day)
We are flying. We want to stay at POR. We have a Disney Visa.

We would like to go ahead and book our vacation, but I am confused by "how" to book. This confusion is based on the "hope" of getting a discount later on.

1. Do we book a package and hope for a pacakge discount later on?

2. Do we book our room only & buy the tickets seperate and hope for a room only discount later on?

OR am I really confused and it doesn't matter. :confused:

Another thing is that we are planning on visiting ONLY the parks, but because of the amount of days we are going it seems that we will be "stuck" buying tickets with "options" (that we won't use)
If we decide to buy our tickets seperately, am I overlooking an option that would solve this problem??

ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE HELPFUL!!

Thanks
Danielle:)

well to start, let me say that i have changed my ressie 4x since booking. are there any packages available now for nov. disney visa or other. i have always purchased room only and hopper tix on the side. however this yr. i priced it out and it was cheaper to do the pkg. pay for 5 nights get 7, even though we have no water parks planned . with the length of stay pass. i have an extra day on it and it was still cheaper. i would say book room only so that you have a ressie and as the disounts come out you can always change it

thanks for your advice! I think maybe I am making too big a deal out of getting a deal. If it happens, it happens. Either way I will be at the World!:bounce:

Danielle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter