• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking Question and Help

dsneygirl

<font color=blue>My little pirate is here<br><font
DH and I are planning on going early Dec next year with our 5 month old and getting a 1bdrm at our home resort VWL. Obviously we'll be booking in Jan right at the 11 month window. There is a possibility my parents may be coming as well but we probably won't know until much later.

Should we
A) book a 1 bedroom and a studio and then cancel the studio
B) Book a 2 bedroom and try to drop down to a 1 bedroom (is that even possible?)

You won't be able to book the 2 bedroom and drop down to a 1 bedroom unless there is availability for a 1 bedroom at the time you call to change it. For early December, chances are that will not happen if you call close to the date. To be safe, I would book the 1 bedroom and studio.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter