Booking Pearl Harbour ?

Wildernessbride2005

Mouseketeer
I have been looking at different ways to book a Pear Harbor tour. What has everyone found to be the best way to do this? We may have a rental car for our visit to Aulani for the week. I have seen tour companies offering tours, but some are pretty costly. Also, when on the site, it states I have to call the day before we would like to tour to get tickets. What has been your best experience with this? Thanks.

Also, we are planning a Luau. Any suggestions?

I have been looking at different ways to book a Pear Harbor tour. What has everyone found to be the best way to do this? We may have a rental car for our visit to Aulani for the week. I have seen tour companies offering tours, but some are pretty costly. Also, when on the site, it states I have to call the day before we would like to tour to get tickets. What has been your best experience with this? Thanks. Also, we are planning a Luau. Any suggestions?
If you have a car then I'd just get tickets directly. No need for a tour operator IMO. It's the only way we've ever done it.

You don't need a tour company for Pearl Harbor. Just drive from Aulani, super easy. You do need to order your tickets online as soon as you know the date you're going though so you have them. There's just a cheap little fee to go through the park service to get the tickets. We were at Aulani about 2-3 weeks ago and did this, driving up to Punchbowl afterward and then down into Waikiki for lunch.

Thanks for the replies. Where do you book online? It seems where I'm looking you can only book online the day before. Is this correct?

Thanks for the replies. Where do you book online? It seems where I'm looking you can only book online the day before. Is this correct?
http://www.recreation.gov/tourDetails.do?contractCode=NRSO&parkId=72369&tourId=317399&cat=1 According to the notice they've changed a bit and have some tickets available starting 2 months in advance and then release 300 tickets the day before and hold 2,000 tickets for day of visitors. The website has not been the easiest to locate what to book and there are a few options that also include other tours at the memorial park in addition to the USS Arizona.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter