Booking Palo & Shore Excursions on new DCL cite

Granny1st

Earning My Ears
Help.......am booking tonight and would like to know exactly where to go on the new cite and how to book Palo and Shore Excursion. Crash course needed............PLEASE HELP, granny.

TIA
Granny

Help.......am booking tonight and would like to know exactly where to go on the new cite and how to book Palo and Shore Excursion. Crash course needed............PLEASE HELP, granny.

TIA
Granny

Retrieve your reservation from the DCL Home page then select My Cruise Plans.

From what I hear, make sure you wait until AFTER 12:00 to retreive your reservation, or else it may not realize you are allowed to make plans.

Thanks...was able to get to the reservations without any problems. I was able to make the ressies for the shore excursions, but not for Palo Brunch even though I am 90 days out....and got online at 12:10am. Was somewhat disappointed, but will keep on trying!

Thanks again,
Granny

Brunch goes in 5 minutes usually on 7 day cruises at 90 days and is usually gone before that point on 4 day cruises. If you can get to the port at 10 am boarding day and go straight to RNBD on the Magic or at the time on the Wonder you may be a brunch resie then...more likely to happen on the Magic based on numbers.

IT HAS CHANGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to DCL offical website

Top/right hand side PLANNING CENTRE Click that,

Next screen

Retrieve Another Reservation
Reservation Number:

Now put in your reservation number and birth date for primary guest at 00.00 am not before, ( internet time Eastern USA).

Click MY CRUISE PLANS

It then about a third of the way down the page says:-

Reserve Activities
To make reservations for cruise activities, click the appropriate button below. You can reserve activities for people in your stateroom as well as members of your travel party in other staterooms. Please note, however, that you may reserve only one Palo dinner, High Tea, and Brunch during your cruise. If you add other adult Guests to your Palo reservations, they will be unable to book Palo for themselves.

Excursion Palo Dining Spa/Fitness Nursery

These should be bold Mauve/brown buttons, not grey, click on what you want to do and then it will take you to the booking screens, remember to select the people , the time confirm and confirm yet again it goes to unconfirmed in the middle when you have the option to book other things as well but for things like brunch confirm and confirm as it goes.

Thanks for the added details. This is what I described above after retrieving your reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter