Booking Palo brunch for someone else

Seaera

Forever planning trips...
My parents are cruising with us in December and I want to treat the two of them to a Palo brunch. How do I book this for them? I can only see the option of booking myself and husband for the brunch...not them. Is there a way to get around this?
Thanks!

And while I'm at it...I'd like to get them rainforest passes too.
:goodvibes

My parents are cruising with us in December and I want to treat the two of them to a Palo brunch. How do I book this for them? I can only see the option of booking myself and husband for the brunch...not them. Is there a way to get around this?
Thanks!

And while I'm at it...I'd like to get them rainforest passes too.
:goodvibes

You need to call DCL or TA to link your reservations and if thier in another cabin and not your CC status wait until thier booking window opens.

Couple of questions:
1. Are your rooms linked?
2. If they are, are you silver/glod/platinum CC member and they are not the same level as you.
Ensure both rooms are linked then one person can book for people in both cabins, if you are the same CC level at the opening of that time frame. If both of you are not then you will have to wait until they are within their booking period for Palo Bruch, to book.
If you are still having issues after linking and are going through a TA, contact the TA.

As the others have said, you have to have your reservations linked. If they are linked, you should be able to see your parents names. So since you indicate you can't see their names, it probably means you aren't linked so call your TA if you used one or DCL if you didn't. You'll need both reservation numbers to have them linked.

Once you are linked, if you can see the names but they are grayed out it means either that their booking window hasn't opened yet (determined by their Castaway Club status) or their reservation has not yet been paid in full (even if you can book early based on being CC, you cannot book anything until the reservation is showing paid in full.)

Thanks everyone!

I should have clarified...yes, our reservations are linked together. However, my husband and I won't be joining them for brunch. I want to book it for just the two of them. It won't let me select just them. I have to include one of us in the reservation which I don't want to do.

In that case, select one of you and one of your parents. The reservation will be held for two. They won't know which two of you show up. If you want it in their names alone, you would have to log into their cruise booking and make the reservation there.

You will need to change the name once you board because the charge will be made to the rooms of those booked. If you want to cover the cost of the meal, just notify Palo prior to the meal and they can charge it to your room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter