Booking palo - advice needed

Stressedmom2

Earning My Ears
we can check-in tomorrow but my DH and I are trying to decide if it's best to book Palo in a night we think will suit then change if need be when on board or take a chance and just book onboard after we know our dining rotation. We don't want to miss the animation show in AP. Help! What would you do?

You can request a dining rotation ( which would probably be honored- not definitely) and work around that rotation. It will give you a better chance of it working out. I have always gotten the dining rotation I have requested.

We always book before and change if we have too. We like to book on Pirate night since the menu is the same in all the dining rooms and is our least favorite. We are always done in time to take the kids to the deck show and fireworks.

Thanks for your quick replies - looks like we will book and change if have to. Knew I could depend on my fellow dis boarders for quick response/advice

What are the dining rotation options? I wonder also if there is a preferred rotation? For example do people enjoy formal night in X restaurant more, or pirate night in X restaurant?

What are the dining rotation options? I wonder also if there is a preferred rotation? For example do people enjoy formal night in X restaurant more, or pirate night in X restaurant?

It depends on which itinerary and ship you are on. Which cruise are you taking?

I like to have Formal night, normally the first sea day in the formal restaurant like a Royal court, Lumieries or Tritons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter