Booking package to Canada

Well guess what I received in the mail today? :thumbsup2

It's still for POR but that's ok and it's sent from the Canadian Distribution Centre in Richmond Hill ON. So the not mailing to Canada is a lot of Nonsense.

So after all that it was our marvelous postal system here in Canada! :laughing:

Darn.... I'm leaving next week and still no micky mail :(

Oh well. Either they didn't mail it, or it just hasn't arrived yet and will probably be aiting when we get home:rotfl:

I'm taking the confirmation email anyway so not worried .

JUST ONE WEEK LEFT!!!:dance3:

Darn.... I'm leaving next week and still no micky mail :(

Oh well. Either they didn't mail it, or it just hasn't arrived yet and will probably be aiting when we get home:rotfl:

I'm taking the confirmation email anyway so not worried .

JUST ONE WEEK LEFT!!!:dance3:

You still have a week for it to arrive, fingers crossed, if not they told me the vouchers will all be at the resort when you check in.

We got our Mickey Mail yesterday at 16 days out! Like the others, it was post marked from Richmond Hill so it is mailed from within Canada.

We went in July. I got my ME tickets but I didn't get my luggage tags and extra resort stuff like coupons etc until I checked in. I didn't really understand why either. The postal strike was on but our ME tickets were delivered just fine. I thought they would have all been delivered together too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter