Booking over phone before getting Membership Number

slh1977

Earning My Ears
Is this possible? Or do we have to wait until we receive it in the mail, just got recording on the county website last week and want to get booked before October 28th for a Memorial Day 2016 trip (before 7 month window). I tried calling MS, but they won't let me have the information, although I think I have heard on this page of people having success doing this. If you were successful, please let me know what/who you called.

Call membership accounting about 12-14 days after recording and ask them for your membership number. You'll need it in order to book.

i called and got my number over the phone it was option 2, I said we wanted to book for a trip in a couple of weeks time. Once the guy gave me my number he transferred me to set up my account on line. I had to ring 3 days till I finally got my number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter