Booking online and free DDP deal

oxbattousaixo

Earning My Ears
I see the promotions for the 5-nights/6-days but I've read that you can get the regular DDP if you stay at least 3-nights at a moderate hotel. Is this true?

If so, how am I supposed to book this online? Do I book the reservation without a DDP and they will automatically include this once I arrive? Or am I supposed to pick a dining plan and they adjust the price afterwards to reflect the deal?

I planned on staying August 19-22 at the Carribean Beach Resort.

I see the promotions for the 5-nights/6-days but I've read that you can get the regular DDP if you stay at least 3-nights at a moderate hotel. Is this true?

Yes, moderate or deluxe resorts receive regular DDP free on the public offer. Only the values get quick service free. You must check in between August 15 and October 2 to get the offer.

Go to the www.disneyworld.com site. Click the orange sign near the bottom about the free dining plan. When it opens the window about the offer click Check Availability. Input the trip dates you want, the number of adults and children, ages of the children. Click on Advanced Search at the bottom and check Moderate Resorts (or "I know the resort I want" if you want a specific one.) It will then give you quotes for Magic Your Way PLUS Free Dining at moderate resorts (if available for your dates) and you can choose one.

You do not have to book five nights to get the free dining. That is just an example. There is a minimum of 3 nights and a maximum of 14 nights (in any resort). You must purchase at least a 2 day base park ticket as part of the package. If you want to change the type or length of park ticket that it automatically signs you up for, click on the Theme Park and Water Park Tickets section of the quote and change it.

Ah.. ok. I thought that link was just for that 5-night/6-day package. Didn't know it was just for a point of reference. Thank you very much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter