Booking On-site Hotel

major

Mouseketeer
Hi:)
We are going in September and have decided to book on-site for 3 nights (after all the good advice I got on these boards:thumbsup2 :worship: :thumbsup2 )
I have never stayed on-site and wondered do I book now,who with & what's the best way to get a good rate? I've heard a lot about free dining in September -how do I get this??? (sorry if this is covered elsewhere):thanks:

I was lucky enough to get a 40% off coupon for Aug - Sep which I am using in aug for 40% off at Beach Club. I got this directly from a Disney mailer and rom what I have learned, these are sent out randomly to people on their mailing list. I think I got on it by requesting the travel DVD. Couldn't hurt to try. These are not transferable as they come with a code for you only that you give them when you call. This changed the price from $305 to $195, now affordable for my family of five.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter