• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking Late September Early October, Promotions?

antney79

Earning My Ears
Looking to go in late September (value season) or in early October. We want to stay at the Beach Club.

My question is right now I know there are some excellant promotions, $750 gift card, room discount, etc, but these all end in the middle of August.

When will there be new promotions out for the time frame I am looking at?

I cant book my vacation for those dates and use the current promotions, correct?

I really hope they have this same promotion going for my time frame, would be great!

We're all waiting for a new promotion to come out. I keep hearing they should start at the end of the month, beginning of April.

Looking to go in late September (value season) or in early October. We want to stay at the Beach Club.

My question is right now I know there are some excellant promotions, $750 gift card, room discount, etc, but these all end in the middle of August.

When will there be new promotions out for the time frame I am looking at?

I cant book my vacation for those dates and use the current promotions, correct?

I really hope they have this same promotion going for my time frame, would be great!

Well, I'd say odds are good in the next 2-4 weeks that Free Dining will be offered to the general public for Aug/Sept (ending 1st weekend of Oct). There will likely be some room only discounts as well, but those might not offered until later this year.

Welcome to Disboards. Hopefully new codes will be coming out at the end of the month. You can go ahead and book and then when the code comes out, call them and have it applied to your reservations.

We are all hoping that the discount will be free regular dining or free quick service dining.

Yeah that is what I fear, not a big fan of dinning plan since we will be at downtown disney a lot and various places that dont fall into the dining locations.

I am hoping for the gift card and room discounts!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter