Booking January ADR's - When is it "late"

clr055

Reborn Mouse
So I am wanting to take my DD13 1/20/16-1/28/16. That puts my 180 day ADR booking day at 7/24/15... I am told that RO discounts will not come out until October though which is when I planned to book. Waiting that 2.5 months.. will everything be gone? If I book now and do the ADR's and the discounts come out if I have to change my reservation will it cancel out all my ADR's?

ADRs are completely separate from everything else. Anyone can make them, at exactly 180 days from each dining-day.

Booking room-only now will allow you the 180+10 perk, and can help you score the toughest ADRs. A room-only discount can be applied later. If you wanted a package, you'll have to cancel your room and re-book, but your ADRs will be unaffected.

Thank you. I was under the impression I had to have a room booked for the ADR's. Now I have nothing to worry about!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter