booking free dining ALREADY for 2008???

asmit4

DIS Veteran
:confused3 Someone in another thread just posted this:

Just booked the free dining plan for next august. It has to be moderate hotel or above (no values this time) and the starting date is 10th august 2008, so thats 2 rooms in CSR with interconnecting rooms and cabanas 9b(hopefully). that is the UK offer so hopefully they will be offering it with you in the states soon.

Granted, this is the UK but are they really already offering free dining in the UK for 2008??? :confused3

I'm keeping my eyes open for the bounce back plan. If they offer that again this year, I'm flying down for one night in order to book it.

There’s no way I’m waiting around for an April release date.

I just got a great quote for CSR.

7 nights
September 2008
2 adults
5 day hopper pass with waterpark hopper and more tickets
basic dining plan for all 7 nights

The UK site has some great deals. I wonder if americans can book through there. Would our reservations be void when they find out we are american?

I just got a great quote for CSR.

7 nights
September 2008
2 adults
5 day hopper pass with waterpark hopper and more tickets
basic dining plan for all 7 nights

The UK site has some great deals. I wonder if americans can book through there. Would our reservations be void when they find out we are american?

So it's only for the basic plan? I wouldn't mind paying a bit more to upgrade to the deluxe plan.(of course then it wouldn't be free dining:rotfl2: )

:confused3 Someone in another thread just posted this:

Just booked the free dining plan for next august. It has to be moderate hotel or above (no values this time) and the starting date is 10th august 2008, so thats 2 rooms in CSR with interconnecting rooms and cabanas 9b(hopefully). that is the UK offer so hopefully they will be offering it with you in the states soon.

Granted, this is the UK but are they really already offering free dining in the UK for 2008??? :confused3

Yes I have booked 2 rooms at CSR with it for 14 days starting 10th August 2008.

those of us in the uk are being offered free DDP for next year.....virgin and travel city direct are both advertising it :)

This is our first time going during free dining. What is the bounceback program and how does it work? TIA

This is our first time going during free dining. What is the bounceback program and how does it work? TIA

Bounce back was introduced last year. If you stayed on site from Nov-Dec.(I can't recall the exact dates), then you could book the free dining package for this August-September.

I think you had to pay the deposit when you booked.:confused3 You were only allowed to book one room.

The bounce back and UK visitors had a few extra weeks to play with. I believe they were able to book free dining from early August to the end of September.

Disney Visa holders and general public were only able to book free dining for end of August to end of September.

We have no idea if they will over this promotion again.:wizard:

I don't understand..............why is it offered to the UK before right here in the USA? Since there IS free dining being offered to the UK, does that mean that it will DEFINENTLY be offered here?

People in the UK tend to book longer vacations and seem to plan farther in advance - at least that is what I have learned from these boards. While there is no guarantee that it will be offered in the US as bounce back or regular offer, I still think that its likely - however it may exclude value resorts, like the UK offer does.

We booked our free dining trip for this September last year!!

It is true that generally in the UK we book our vacations (especially to WDW) in advance and we stay longer to make the 8 1/2 hour flight worth it!

Gives us more planning time to obess over those ADR's :rotfl:

Elise

I had to book with my work for next years holiday now as august is very popular. In fact I have also booked my holiday from work for christmas 2008 at the same time.

OK, any of you Brits out there. How do they verify you are a Brit for booking it this early? I am a Brit but now live in Canada, but have been thinking about planning a WDW trip as a meet up spot with family still in UK. Do you just have to have a UK mailing address a British passport (I have one of those)? If so I could book for all of us and send the packages to my cousins house - this way I could make sure we all get to stay at the same resort at the same time.

Thanks for any info.

Vickie

I'm keeping my eyes open for the bounce back plan. If they offer that again this year, I'm flying down for one night in order to book it.

There’s no way I’m waiting around for an April release date.

Oh yes! Count me in too:banana: even if i'll have to drive 23 hours no way i'll be waiting for somewhat of promo for April hihih

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter