• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

booking for everyone in my party.

NCDisfan11

Earning My Ears
Help fellow Disers

I am a lurker on this board but absolutely love everything Disney. Here is my problem: Me (28) and my wife (28). Have decided to run the Marathon the 2012, and also turn it into our first visit for our then to be 14month old. My parents and my in-laws have also stated that they want to come with us to enjoy the experience of their grandkids first Disney trip. Ok the problem is I have been in charge of booking the entire (which i love doing) but everyone has so many requests I can not keep them straight. my parents dont want the dinning plan they want a room with a kitchen, my inlaws just told me to book whatever we want for them. I know what I want for me and MY family. I guess my question is can I make multiple reservations for my entire party, essentially becoming the travel agent for my families. I think i can but i need some reassurance from you guys.

Btw we are booking for Jan. 6th-13th. give or take
I want to book a one bedroom or two bedroom at the BLT for my family and my parents, then a garden wing room at the Contemp for my inlaws OR
a on bedroom at the BLT for my parents and two rooms at the Contemp for me and my inlaws.

Thanks for the advice and listening.
Dan

That sounds like fun!!! One of my goals in life is to run one of the races at Disney...best of luck to both of you.

As far as the rooms go, if they want a DDP and you don't, then you know you will have to book separate ressies. Also, BLT and the GW are on opposite sides...a bit of a walk. Didn't know if it mattered that some of your party wouldn't be so close?? Our friends have a BLT DVC....really awesome!!!! would be nice for your child especially when it was nap time. We actually tried to get a 2 bedroom for our family vacation in June (kids, parents, grandparents) but no availabilities:sad2: So, we went with 2 BLV Tower rooms. Not sure how much money you want to spend, but you could always book the Grand Villa!!:woohoo: I change my mind quite often...so originally we booked a GW GV. After really looking at it, we decided the Tower would be better...centrally located to everything in CR, GUARNTEED view of Bay Lake, GUARNTEED balcony, kids wanted an up close and personel view of monorail;)....not sure if any of that matters. If not, then the GW would be fine...rooms are the same and it's a bit cheaper.

And by the way....we love traveling with the grandparents (my parents)...the kids especially! It's really nice having them along so they can enjoy their grandchildren....even my DH likes them around;)....they also make great babysitters!:thumbsup2

Happy Planning!

thanks for your reply hstrickland, the distance between the BLT and GW is not a big deal to us. I wanted to book a 2 bedroom for my family and my parents but they do not like to eat out 3 meals and day so they do not want to purchase the DDP so is one minor detail we need to resolve, plus my wife is kinda skeptical to stay in a hotel with me and our daughter plus my parents...but i told her the 2 bedroom is big enough. Now that my in laws are coming too its just too many people with too many requests for me to get this planned very easy. Im sure ill get it done i just need to sit down and figure out price for everyone and get some down payments prior to booking because i cannot front the bill on three 7 day MYW packages (wish i could). Time will tell. Everyone is super excited to go and my wife and I are totally excited to bring our daughter for her first visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter