Booking for 2007????

TammyAlphabet

DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Life Member - "excl
I was pricing a 3 night cruise from an agent at Expedia and she said that the Disney cruiseline people were already booking cruises for 2007. If this is so, why haven't the rates been released? Was she mistaken? Anybody have any idea I would love to know. She said that the Disney people had the dates for 2007 already in their system and are taking reservations. I just assumed that the actual cabin could not be booked until the cabins were released.

Anyway, besides this, i got a great deal at CheapTickets on a disney 3 night cruise for 01/06, guaranteed category 12, 2 adults and 1 child, $963 tax inclusive!! 30 dollars less than Travelocity, 45 less than Expedia and 95 less than Disney. So, I booked it. Hope I didn't pay too much. I can't wait to try out a disney cruise, I guess waiting for the Double Scoop 5/27/06 was too long of a wait!!! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter