• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking Fast Pass Plus This Evening

Imagineer22

Imagineer in Training
I am scheduled to book my Fast Pass Plus this evening for our trip in July. My MDE account shows our tickets, room and dinning reservations how I would expect to see it. However we can currently book FP+ for 30 days out even though we don't have a trip booked which has me worried. We booked via a time share through RCI so we don't have a 'package'. Tickets were bought separate from the room and each ticket was bought on different days. My wife called Disney today to order our last tickets and the Disney rep told her everything was linked. Will the 60 day window open up at Midnight Eastern time? How can I confirm everything is setup ok for tonight? Is it usual to be able to book 30 days out and then magically get the 60 day window? If not, what do I need to do to book FP+ tonight for my July trip? Thanks in advance!

It'll open at the 60 day mark.

Anyone with tickets can book 30 days out. Only on site can book at 60. So when your 60 day mark arrives, you'll be able to select.

Did you book at one of the Disney resorts through RCI or at another resort off-site?

(I know friends of ours recently booked at Beach Club through RCI)

I booked ours this past weekend. So stressful for a vacation. Jury is still out if i will like it once we get there. Don't even know if i got all the ones we wanted. Booking 8 days worth!

Got it all! Wow, stressful. I booked 9 days for 18 people. Got 7DMT and A&E. Don't love the tiered system, but made it work.

Booked 8 days worth. Got A&E for two of our MK days and 7DMT for all 5 days we are at the MK (MK is our arrival day, departure day and half day with DAK so really 3 half days and 2 full days). Every full day our FP's are between 11am and 3pm so hopefully we will be able to take advantage of rope drop plus additional passes later in the day for the smaller attractions. My strategy was to book the headliners of the mountains, Peter Pan, A&E...but hopefully rely on later in the day 4th+ FP for rides like Jungle Cruise, Pooh, Haunted Mansion, Buzz etc. Should I be OK to get these 'lesser' attractions as my 4th plus pass the day of? Or should I go ahead and book a couple of them now to guarantee we will have it? We are going the week after July 4th mind you...

It is so hard to know what the 4yo will like. She loves rides but not too fond of dark and loud things no matter what the subject matter (she hates arcades for example). She is one who potentially will love BTMRR but hate Winnie the Pooh because its 'too scary'. I am anticipating 7DMT to be my 4yo favorite ride (she loves kiddie roller coasters). I figure if she doesn't like it we will just adjust at the park if need be but I would rather book as many 7DMT passes as I can up front knowing I probably won't be able to land a 7DMT the day of. My strategy has us risking having to wait in 'boring' lines with young children but I figure these smaller attractions will be easier to get later. Plus the interactive ques for HM, PP, Pooh and Ariel may be OK for a 4yo and 2yo to wait through right? Am I totally off base or on to something?

Do I NEED to book Pooh, Buzz, HM, Bell, Small World, Dumbo, Ariel, Jungle Cruise in advance to avoid 30+ minute waits or no late in the day FP?

The other three parks we just booked our top three attractions since we plan on only one day at each of the other parks.

Did you book at one of the Disney resorts through RCI or at another resort off-site?

(I know friends of ours recently booked at Beach Club through RCI)

We booked a 1 bedroom Savanna View Villa at Kidani Village through RCI.

I book tonightthis is driving me bonkers! I need fp's for 15 people for different lengths of stay, different ages and different interests! And for ten days! How in the world am I supposed to know how much we will get done I a day, how many 4th and 5th fp's we will be able to get? It's too much guessing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter