Booking excursions through DCL

BlakeNJ

DIS Veteran
I am paid in full but do I need to check in before booking an excursion? Thanks!

No, you can check in after booking excursions, Palo/Remy, & the spa.

Ok just booked excursions and activities. Added to my cart. Do I use a credit card to hold? I don't see a cart to checkout.

Any cruise activities that you booked will be charged to your ship board account.

Ok just booked excursions and activities. Added to my cart. Do I use a credit card to hold? I don't see a cart to checkout.

That's one nice thing about DCL. You don't have to pay for your excursions months in advance in order to confirm your reservation. :thumbsup2

So what did you book? I am still doing Bernard's in St. Martin, but just emailed Bernard that we did not want to be with the other group. Doing accessible Coral World and Butterfly garden for St. Thomas. Did you get any Adult dining? I wanted Palo Brunch but we will have to get a reservation hen we get onboard. Oh well.

You don't have to pay months before the cruise. But remember what you booked and how much it cost. I have seen a lot of people shocked when they get that bill on the ship and realize it is a lot higher than they expected. They charge the excursions not long after you board, so get a copy of your bill the first sea day so you can see the damages early. Between excursions and tips, you can approach the $1,000 real quick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter