booking direct

Tony Bush

DIS Veteran
If I book the hotel direct via Disney website, it curently has a deposit of £50ppwith the balance due in August 2017 (travelling in October). Question is can I pay off bits every now and then or do I have to wait and pay in full next August?

Tony

You can pay off bits by calling but if you want to pay online it only lets you pay the full balance after the deposit has been paid.

Why not keep the money in a savings account and earn little bit of interest rather than letting Disney use your money?

As the above posters, I like my money best in my pocket than in Disney's.

If you have a savings account, let that money earn you a few pennies while you wait for your balance due date.

If you don't, then you can call as often as you want to make payments.

I know some people prefer to pay in installments. They sometimes fear that, if it's on a savings account, they'd be tempted to use the cash for non vacations related purposes. So they prefer the money be taken from them ASAP
so if you're like that, call them anytime you want to put some money towards payment of your holiday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter