• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking direct at TREX

Yes. We were just there last week and booked direct with them. They will ask you right at the beginning if you are on the dining plan. Food was good but we were in the ice room and with all the colour changes it gave us all headaches. We had the chocolate extinction for dessert as our shared dessert on the dining plan. Very cool!

Rob

You definitely can though I am not sure I would waste a dining credit on it. We were there last week and also booked directly through them. I decided to pay OOP and share my meal with my 4-year old. This worked out perfect, especially since none of the desserts appealed to us. It is a fun restaurant so whatever you decide to do, I am sure you will have a great time.

Yes. We were just there last week and booked direct with them. They will ask you right at the beginning if you are on the dining plan. Food was good but we were in the ice room and with all the colour changes it gave us all headaches. We had the chocolate extinction for dessert as our shared dessert on the dining plan. Very cool!

Rob

S, you can get the chocolate extinction for 2 of the credits? We will have 4 Disney "adults" and 1 Disney child. We've never eaten here with the dining plan before, so I'm actually excited to try this dessert! Would never pay OOP for it.

S, you can get the chocolate extinction for 2 of the credits? We will have 4 Disney "adults" and 1 Disney child. We've never eaten here with the dining plan before, so I'm actually excited to try this dessert! Would never pay OOP for it.

every time we have eaten there on the dining plan, we were told that it required 4 adults on the dining plan to order the Chocolate Extinction because it is a dessert meant to serve 4+ people. Three times we have eaten there with 2 or 3 people in our party and all of those times we were told that was the dessert we could NOT order on the plan. There was a "for 2" dessert we were allowed to order using 2 people's dining plan credit, though.

every time we have eaten there on the dining plan, we were told that it required 4 adults on the dining plan to order the Chocolate Extinction because it is a dessert meant to serve 4+ people. Three times we have eaten there with 2 or 3 people in our party and all of those times we were told that was the dessert we could NOT order on the plan. There was a "for 2" dessert we were allowed to order using 2 people's dining plan credit, though.

Well, we can still get it then because we will have 4 "adults"!

mommy4 said:

We had four "adults" so that is why we got the CE to share.

Rob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter