• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking dinner reservations?

bluegirl

Mouseketeer
Hiya everyone , when booking dinner reservations over the phone from the UK do you have to pay a deposit or leave credit card details?
Jane x:confused:

LOL You're welcome, sorry my phone was ringing.

As far as I can remember it's name only, not even sure they asked for address or hotel. I've done it myself twice I should be able to remember little details, it must be my age. ;)

You can book up to about 2-3 weeks in advance of your trip.
The dining reservations number is 0033 160304050.

JillRobinson is right, they will only ask for the surname of the party you want to book under, and thats the name you give at your chosen restaurant when you arrive for your meal. They also gave me a reference number when I booked, but I was never asked for it at the restaurant, just my surname.

Elaine

they do sometimes take details for the special events such as the xmas eve gala meals but those are the only exceptions I think..

Thanks for your help guys, i have rung and made reservations for Cafe Mickey and Walts, Getting very excited now.
Jane x:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter