Booking ? - deposit, final payment

SmallWorld71

DIS Veteran
When you book a stay, do you just have to pay one night's deposit or the whole thing? When is final payment due - at check-in or ahead of time? Thanks!

When you book a stay, do you just have to pay one night's deposit or the whole thing? When is final payment due - at check-in or ahead of time? Thanks!

If you are only doing a one night stay,then yes.All payment is due when you book except the parking charge of $15 a day,if you have youre own car.

A multiple day stay they will charge your cc one nights stay.The rest due at check in when you arrive.

Note,you can cancel I think 7 days ahead of time with no peneltys.

For all my stays, balance was due at checkout, they usually have a CC number on file

Thanks, guys! I should have been more specific. We're not doing a package (already have tickets) just a room only (7-8 nights depending on the airfare we can get). I want to book the room, but don't have all the $ right now. Sounds like the policies are pretty similar to Disney's. I will double check when I call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter