Booking Day by Day Necessary for BWV BW View Studio for President's Week '07?

ReneeQ

DIS Veteran
I've had 25+ Disney trips, 10+ of them at one DVC or another. But this will be a first - going at a popular, crowded time. For next year's trip my nephew will be in the 3rd grade, and the days of pulling him out of school for a week are over. He's in one of those school districts that allows 4 unexcused absences per year, and once he hits 5 unexcused absences, the authorities are called in.

We usually go in Jan and get a 1 BR, Standard View at BWV. For '07 we're going to go in Feb, when he's out for the week for President's week. We'll have to "downgrade" to a studio, as the points are more in Feb, but want to "upgrade" to a BW View.

Will I need to book this day by day, to get a BW view in Feb?

Thanks!

I would do day by day to be sure. Or even maybe every other day. I wouldn't wait until the end of the week.

BW view might be easier than standard view since it is more points. However, because Presidents' week is so popular judging by how hard it is to get flights to MCO at this time, I would do day by day. It can't hurt. Good luck!

Book day by day for the guaranteed Boardwalk view President's week. If you don't, you'll end up on the waitlist for at least some of the days.

Best wishes -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter