• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking dates extended for current public offers.

Lisa75

DIS Veteran
I bet everyone knew this and I missed a post earlier. I was planning to look on the WDW site tomorrow, 6/7/09. This is because the date for the CL discount and the 35% select summer rooms had to be booked by was 6/6. I was hoping that something for later dates would then come out. But now I see the dates that both offers must be booked by is 6/21.

I assume nothing public for later dates until those expire :sad1:. It is really good though if you had not booked those by now and can still take advantage of them!

I was hoping a new discount would be released tomorrow as well. I guess we will just have to be patient. Hopefully it will be worth the wait.

I was hoping a new discount would be released tomorrow as well. I guess we will just have to be patient. Hopefully it will be worth the wait.

Yeah, that is just how it happened when the last round expired.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter