• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking cruises on the web

wfp

Earning My Ears
I want to book a cruise on the web and not sure if that is a good idea. Has anyone ever dealt with Best Price Cruises? They have a special on a non-Disney cruise that is better than anyone else and wanted to know if they were reliable. Thanks for your opinions.

I have seen good deals, but have been leary about doing it via the web. Also wonder what customer service would be like. Any info on this would be great to know.

After finding a good deal on the web, I called the agency (allseastravel.com) and booked with them. It made me feel alot more confortable. I'm going soon...:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter