Booking/Changing BBB onboard? where?

Lilylogan

Mouseketeer
I dropped the ball and forgot to book BBB for my daughter :( all I could get was 2pm on our castaway cay day which I don't want.

So I should try to change it right when we get on the ship? Where do I go? Or do I change it with someone in the cruise terminal? Thanks!

Go right to the BBB (when they open). I don't know what time they open embarkation day. Don't be surprised if nothing has opened on day 1. But keep checking. They'll tell you if you need to come in person or if you can just call them. I changed on board in person and it was super easy.

I dropped the ball and forgot to book BBB for my daughter :( all I could get was 2pm on our castaway cay day which I don't want.

So I should try to change it right when we get on the ship? Where do I go? Or do I change it with someone in the cruise terminal? Thanks!
BBB is open on embarkation day. Usually 12-3, closes for the muster drill, and reopens 5-9pm

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest