booking by phone or online through Disney? does it matter?

I will generally book online but then call as the trip gets closer to add any requests or make any changes. The only times recently that I have booked over the phone have been for bounceback offers. Either way works, it really is just about your personal preference and what you are most comfortable with.

do you usually get the building and floor that you requested?

We did one out of two times. We had preferred rooms at Pop and requested connecting rooms as we were going with my mom, step dad and nephew. That was granted. When we stayed at WL we requested a certain area and did not get that request.

I will generally book online but then call as the trip gets closer to add any requests or make any changes. The only times recently that I have booked over the phone have been for bounceback offers. Either way works, it really is just about your personal preference and what you are most comfortable with.
when you book online do you call the same number to make requests as you would have to maker reservations by phone?

When booking through Disney website or over the phone, how much of a deposit will I need and how soon before my trip will I need to have the balance paid in full? Also, can I make payments a little at a time or do I need to pay the remaining balance all at once?

When booking through Disney website or over the phone, how much of a deposit will I need?

If booking a package, $200. If booking a room only, the cost of 1 nights stay.

and how soon before my trip will I need to have the balance paid in full?

If booking a package for 2015, 45 days out. If booking a package for 2016, 30 days out. If booking a room only, when you check in.

Also, can I make payments a little at a time or do I need to pay the remaining balance all at once?

A little at a time is fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter