Booking brunch on board

Granny1st

Earning My Ears
Even though I am 90 days out, I was NOT able to book the Palo Brunch.
I will keep trying to make my reservation. HOW do I go about making this reservation once on board the Magic if not successful booking online??
Thanks,
Granny

Try to get to the port and board fairly early... Like around noon-ish. Go straight to Rockin' Bar D. A Cast Member will be able to direct you. There you will find a table sest up with dining managers who take names for Palo reservations. You will give them your room number and number in party and your request for dining in Palo. If they are successful in book you a reservation, they will notify you by leaving you a voicemail on your stateroom phone.

Best of luck in securing your ressie!! :wizard:

I have never had a problem getting Palo reserved on the day of embarkation. If you try later then you have a problem.

At our 90 day mark, the computer system was acting up at midnight, and very few were able to get reservations, by 1:30 am I gave up and tried the next day, luckily I was still able to get them, not the day I wanted, but I did get something. Hopefully, you will be able to get them once on the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter