Booking BBWWS with HB Premium.

thelittlemermaid83

<font color=green>My reign will be a super-awesome
How is this done, can I ring reservations and book or can i not book untill the day?

I think you can ring reservations and book but tell them you have the vouchers - Im not sure what happens then though as normally you have to pay for this upfront

I think you can ring reservations and book but tell them you have the vouchers - Im not sure what happens then though as normally you have to pay for this upfront

Thats what i'm concerned about, must be do-able though.

Anyone know what is on the kids menu? They don't get just sausages do they? :lmao: DD hates them.

I think HildasMuriel did it on HB premium in February so she may be able to tell you how it worked

When we went childrens menu was : chicken leg, sausage, potatoe (wedges?), veg then icecream for dessert

I have just phoned and tried to book bbwws on the phone with the premier vouchers and was told i could not book over the phone and had to do it at the hotel or at bbwws itself. :confused3

That clears that up then, Will book it when i check in at the hotel then

I booked over the phone but paid cash. I would wait and see how much it is when you get to the hotel as people have said that there has been 50% off which then would not make it worth a premium voucher.

I don't think it will be 50% when Mickey and Co start in the show next month. I will be using my HB prem voucher for it no matter what.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter