• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking at Allegiant flight at airport?

thewesterberg

DIS Veteran
Hi! We are looking to book a flight on Allegiant this week for a trip next month. I thought I remember hearing that if you book your ticket at the airport you don't have to pay some of their fees. Was wondering about this - it would be booking the flight this week for a trip that takes place in the future (not a same day thing). Anybody know if you can do this?

We go to the airport to buy our allegiant tickets, we are lucky and only live 5 mins from airport. We save $20 a ticket on fees and are a family of 5 so we save a $100 by buying at airport counter rather than online.

And yes, we buy them weeks or months in advance; not same day.

Excellent!! So good to know! We are in the same boat, live only a few minutes from the airport. It would be worth it to drive up there to save! Thank you!!

They are not open all the time like most airlines. They will only let you buy tickets at certain times at our airport. They don't fly everyday either from all markets. You should check online to see when they are there.

They are not open all the time like most airlines. They will only let you buy tickets at certain times at our airport. They don't fly everyday either from all markets. You should check online to see when they are there.

Yup, already checked their flight times so I know when to head to the airport. Looks like Friday I will be buying some tickets!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter