Booking AP Ticketless Package Online

bht963

Earning My Ears
I just returned from WDW and while I was there I picked up an AP as our family is likely going to make another trip or two before next summer. I've linked my AP to my profile on MDE and when I click on special offers I can see the current AP package specials that are running.

My question is can I book an AP ticketless package for a date that isn't currently part of a special offer online or is that something I have to call in for? I'm stumped trying to figure it out as every time I try to book a package on a date that isn't part of a special offer it says I have to add park tickets in order to make it a package (with room and dining). :confused3

Thank you!

If there isn't a current promotion going on then you have to call and book an AP package - room and dining - but the room will be at the prevailing rate for the time of travel. When they announce an AP discount for your travel dates - you just call and have the package converted to the AP discounted rate.

That's what I thought but wanted to be sure. Thank you very much for your help!

That's what I thought but wanted to be sure. Thank you very much for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter