Booking AKV through intrawest

princessap

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if when using intrawest to book AKV if I will end up in Kidani or Jambo?

We loved kidani but for some reason I am thinking it will be jambo. I can't complain as it is a gift from my in laws but just curious.

Thanks

I believe it could be either but since Kidani is larger I'd actually place the odds on ending up there.

Does anyone know if when using intrawest to book AKV if I will end up in Kidani or Jambo?

We loved kidani but for some reason I am thinking it will be jambo. I can't complain as it is a gift from my in laws but just curious.

Thanks
No way to know on this end. If you have the confirmation, it may give you some clues. For example it might list 2 BA for a 1 BR. For RCI exchanges it's usually Kidani and it could be either Savannah or Standard view. Once you have the DVC confirmation number you should be able to figure it out even if not on the confirmation itself. As a minimum it should list Kidani or Jambo not the confirmation. Is it already booked, last I heard there were some limitations to rebalance going on but that might have passed.

My inlaws booked their studio and it doesnt list anything other then AKV studio….we are waiting confirmation for our 1 bedroom…they usually have imbalances but it was lifted recently….it usually only lifts for a short time so thought we should take advantage

My inlaws booked their studio and it doesnt list anything other then AKV studio….we are waiting confirmation for our 1 bedroom…they usually have imbalances but it was lifted recently….it usually only lifts for a short time so thought we should take advantage
The 1 BR may give you clues due to the bath configuration. Once you get that, just call MS and ask. Kidani is likely and it's unlikely but possible you'd be one in each. Let us know how it goes.

I got the reservation! Am so excited to stay there again…however it doesnt tell me anything about building on the reservation

I got the reservation! Am so excited to stay there again…however it doesnt tell me anything about building on the reservation
Is there a room type code of some sort? As Dean noted, you can call MS and get that information. MS can also give you the Disney Reseration Number so you can link it to MDE.

Thank you for your help…we are in kidani!! which I am thrilled about…they booked us standard room which is okay for not paying but I was hoping for savannah view…what are good room requests for 1 bedroom standard views?? and studio standard view for my in laws?? we would like to be close together or even connecting rooms if possible.

Call to add requests. If theirs is standard and Kidani, together in a lockoff should be fairly easy. If not both standard, close together shouldn't be difficult, just don't add in other requests that complicate the situation.

They are both standard view…any other request to make?? I would rather a good view vs connecting rooms if that matters

They are both standard view…any other request to make?? I would rather a good view vs connecting rooms if that matters
Standard View at Kidani Village will be primarily Pool, Landscaping or Parking Lot. There are a few that used to be classified as Savanna View, but were reclassified to Standard because of a limited view of the Savanna.

If you're OK with them being 100 yrs apart and on different floors, you could ask for specific views. For this situation I'd just ask they be together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter