• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking ADRs

I'mWong

Mouseketeer
If you are staying on property, do you get to book your ADRs earlier than people that are not or is it 180 days out for everyone?

Thanks!

From my understanding, it's still 180 days. I'm counting down the days until I can book my ADRs. :)

ETA: And forgot to add what the next poster stated, it's 180 plus 10 days.

You still have to wait until 180 days from check in, but then you can book the first 10 days of your stay at that time, instead of booking one day at a time.

If you are staying on property, do you get to book your ADRs earlier than people that are not or is it 180 days out for everyone?

Thanks!

I have already booked all my ADRs -- and since we are staying DVC we will buy our DxDDP right before we leave on our cruise before our stay (you can buy up to 48 hours in advance if you are staying on points)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter