Booking ADR's online with credit card?

CJK

DIS Veteran
Hi all! Today, I went to book an ADR online at 6am. I have a credit card saved on file. However, when I went to book the reservation, I was prompted to enter a credit card number. Does the system no longer recognize a saved credit card? Having to enter the credit card number is time consuming, and made me lose a desired reservation. Thoughts? I haven't booked dining since before the pandemic, so maybe the rules have changed? TIA!
ETA: Hmmm, maybe it's just a problem with The Edison restaurant. I just went to book a different restaurant, and the system recognized the credit card that I already had on file.

I've had this happen a few time in the last week or so - it seems to be hit or miss with pulling info that's saved to your profile lately - really annoying when you're booking ADRs from bed at 6am and then need to go hunt down a credit card.

Reactions: CJK
I've had this happen a few time in the last week or so - it seems to be hit or miss with pulling info that's saved to your profile lately - really annoying when you're booking ADRs from bed at 6am and then need to go hunt down a credit card.
Exactly!! That was me this morning! Lol

This problem is happening again!!! Is it happening for anyone else???? Any solutions?

It happened to me on my 2nd batch of reservations on Saturday - really annoying and time consuming! The app is fine, if that's any help!

Thank you! I have been able to book on the app, thankfully, but not everything can be booked on the app (i.e. dinner shows) So frustrating!

Every single reservation I made last Friday made me enter credit info, so frustrating. But on a bright note I got every reservation I wanted surprisingly in

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter