Booking ADRs in Aus time

Snickals

Australian Princess...in Training
What time (QLD time) do the ADRs open up for each new day...if that makes sense lol Never done ADRs before but wanting to get some plans going :)

Which park?
I remember it was 2pm for me (also Queensland) to fasspasses which also opens at midnight for WDW. Disneyland can open ADRs between midnight to 6am Disney time but you don't have to be there when it switches over so I just plan to give a casual check when my 60 days out window opens.
Best way I found for myself to keep track of the time difference was to use my clock app on my iPhone (sorry no tips if you don't have one) and have the two time zones side by side rather than trying to calculate it in my head.

It's okay I worked it out...8pm here for WDW :)

I got 12.50pm for CRT and 1.25pm for Akershus - sooooo happy!!! They are our first ever ADRs :) What a rush, my heart is racing lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter