Booking ADRs for a large group

TwoRoos

Mouseketeer
I'm booking for a group of 13 from several different families. Can you use more than one credit card for the hold? In other words, can I give the cc number for each family to guarantee the reservation for the number in their family? Or does one family member have to offer up their card for the cc guarantee for everyone?

Also, most of the group is staying onsite, but one family is staying at Swan/Dolphin. Can I make the ADRs at 180 days for everyone (including the ones staying at S/D) as long as it's under the name of one of the families staying onsite?

What about the fact that 9 in the group are on the dining plan and 4 aren't? Can the ADRs still be booked together?

Book one reservation for everyone who will be dining together. It doesn't matter how many are staying onsite or off or how many have the dining plan. I have never heard of having more than one card to guarantee a reservation. As long as at least one person shows up for the reservation you will not be charged for any missing people.

As long as at least one person shows up for the reservation you will not be charged for any missing people.[/QUOTE said:
Really? That is the best news I've heard all day! One of the people in our group will be on chemo during the trip and doesn't know if it's going to be a good day or a bad day until they get up--I was stressing over the fact that they'd be charged any time they didn't feel up to joining everyone for a meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter