• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking a suite with concierge?

JessLCH

DIS Veteran
If you book a suite with concierge service via a TA, how do you get in touch with the concierge ahead of time to make reservations, etc?

That's a good question. I would hope you still deal directly with shoreside concierge services starting at 120 days out once paid in full.

Yes, you do. We booked through a TA and have full access to concierge services for our April cruise.

Actually, our TA alerted us a few days prior to the 120 day mark and then I received an email directly from DCL concierge on the day we reached the 120 mark. No problems having the concierge take care of all our excursions & special requests.

Yes, you do. We booked through a TA and have full access to concierge services for our April cruise.

Actually, our TA alerted us a few days prior to the 120 day mark and then I received an email directly from DCL concierge on the day we reached the 120 mark. No problems having the concierge take care of all our excursions & special requests.

what kinds of requests do you make through the concierge? We are staying in a concierge suite next week (yeah!!!:banana:) and I've never stayed in a concierge level before.... what are the perks?

Just curious, saw you were from Syracuse, what date are you sailing? We are from Whitesboro, and are on the April 10th cruise.

Just curious, saw you were from Syracuse and was wondering what date you are sailing? We are from Whitesboro and are on the April 10th cruise, also in concierge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter