• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking a sneaky trip! December or January?

singsweetnightingale

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone!

I wasn't going to book another DLP for a while but the offer on at the moment is just too tempting! So I need some advice! Do I go to DLP in early December or early January? This year I went from the 6th-10th of January and it was amazing, the queues were short, I got so much done and the Christmas decorations were still up! But I would love to go in the Christmas season. I'm just not sure how long the queues would be and things.

How busy do you think it would be during the week in the first week or two of December? What would the wait times for popular rides likely be? 5 minute waits for everything in January was so nice. I can't figure out when to book now. Help! :lmao:

Hi from Germany !

I´ve just booked a trip from January 2nd until 5th 2014.

We usually travel at that time of the year because it still has the Christmas deco and the park was always not very crowdy.

I know that this time the French are at school holidays too but I guess and hope that it will be ok. In my opinion it should be more packed before Christmas.

I prefer to travel after Christmas for the Disney Christmas because we don´t have time to do so before Christmas.

You still get a Chrsitmas feeling in the new year and that is great.

:santa:

Hi from Germany !

I´ve just booked a trip from January 2nd until 5th 2014.

We usually travel at that time of the year because it still has the Christmas deco and the park was always not very crowdy.

I know that this time the French are at school holidays too but I guess and hope that it will be ok. In my opinion it should be more packed before Christmas.

I prefer to travel after Christmas for the Disney Christmas because we don´t have time to do so before Christmas.

You still get a Chrsitmas feeling in the new year and that is great.

:santa:

I hope you have an amazing trip!

I went the day after the Christmas season ended this year and it was so nice seeing all the decorations still up!

I think I want to go before xmas but I'm just worried about how long the queues could be! It's one thing being freezing, it's another being freezing and waiting in long lines :lmao:

We went in the first week of December last year. The Sunday was packed but from Monday onwards it was wonderfully quiet. I remember BTM having a 15 minute queue at around 11am on one of the days!!

We went in the first week of December last year. The Sunday was packed but from Monday onwards it was wonderfully quiet. I remember BTM having a 15 minute queue at around 11am on one of the days!!

Sounds perfect :lovestruc

The longest I waited in January was 15 minutes, most queues were only 5 minutes. It was the best.

I think you should also check the official website before you decide: A lot of attractions are closed in the first weeks of December.

I think you should also check the official website before you decide: A lot of attractions are closed in the first weeks of December.

I had a look, I think I'm happy with the list! When I went before Buzz and Pirates were closed and it nearly killed me :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter