booking a cruise (or 2)

days-going-so-slow!!

Mouseketeer
The last cruise (western '04) we went on, I got the reservations taken care of through a private travel agency. This time, we are looking at back-to-back cruises. What is everyones opinion on Dreams Unlimited? Any other travel companies that may have better rates? :rolleyes: (If thats possible). I want someone who will be willing to work with us as we have a tendency of changing our minds and adding packages. I also am looking for a company who will take payments instead of an all at once payment. Thanks for your help.

Hey, Kelly,

I personally have not used DU -- I had another travel agent before I heard of them -- but if you search the threads on the DCL board, I don't think you'll find anything but praise for their work. They pay to be here, and they work hard to keep their reputation glowing. Give them a call and call whomever else you'd like to and see what you think. I'd be willing to guess you'd come right back to DU. Good luck! :goodvibes

I have only heard good things about DU. Although I have always booked straight through Disney. It saves any hassel and they will go totally out of the way to do anything you ask. They have always been very friendly and helpful. I got a few quotes and the other TA's I tried were only around $100 cheaper and DU quoted exactly the same as Disney. Hope that helps.

Thanks. As I remember, when I used the local travel agency, she called Disney directly to get the quote and an assigned stateroom number, dinner times, etc. I will check around for sure and call DCL. I wonder which would be better? DCL web site or calling in person.

I think the website and the phone lines are about the same service. Remember one more thing -- DU (or other TAs) may have some stateroom credits or things that DCL won't offer (we use ours for excursions and souvies). Just another thought. Either way you do it, I'm sure you'll have a great cruise! Enjoy! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter