• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

booking a cabana when going solo

Not 100%, but i don't think disney would care if 1 person got the cabana. We have one booked and it is only me and my daughter.

When you book a cabana, you can have up to 6 people (or pay extra to have more included). They wouldn't limit who could book it (i.e. a single cruiser), they have no idea if you're going to be including people from different cabins in your cabana.

Even if there's not one available when you do the online check in, continue to watch the excursion page - you never know when someone will cancel.

I think it would be fantastic to have a cabana all to myself for the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter