Booking 8am today - site not working

Just called CC #800-449-3380 and selected option to book a new cruise and they said it was only a 3 min wait. Took about 5 mins tho.
I called back about 20 min ago...the system said 15min wait, and I'm still on hold.

At least it isn't a 2hr wait. If they come on soon, it will be worth it.

Maybe I spoke too soon. So they quoted a 15 min wait...that was an hour and 15 min ago. sigh.

Definitely jealous of those who got in quickly.

did u get this 10 night southern?
No 10 nights is too long for us with the kids! We grabbed it for a 7 night in July. Hope you are able to get the room if that is what you are going for. I had to go through 3 hours on the phone for this. DCL website still not working for me and I still need to price some shorter cruises and figure out dates and cannot do all that with a phone rep so still stranded.

we get a 1 bdrm & connecting V (think its 3A now, Royal was about 33K each passenger 1 & 2 crazy!
was wondering b/c that royal suite shows taken
We missed out on one of the cabins, by the time somone picked up, since i have placeholders
i could try & get some prices, or you can ask in request quote link

we get a 1 bdrm & connecting V (think its 3A now, Royal was about 33K each passenger 1 & 2 crazy!
was wondering b/c that royal suite shows taken
We missed out on one of the cabins, by the time somone picked up, since i have placeholders
i could try & get some prices, or you can ask in request quote link
I am all set I greatly appreciate it. The 7-night July Western 12502 for our family of 4 was $59,000 and I priced out the 10-night and was approx $88,000. Getting awfully crazy.

I keep picking a stateroom and adding it to cart, it gets stuck then says Stateroom 1 updated. And it's not in my cart😤

I got the 8 night greek isles booked for us. I went ahead with a 4E because what's another 1k at this pointand I'm going to apply our 50% off from our cancelled wish cruise. Even at 50% I couldn't justify the concierge lol

*Vent*

I have two placeholders from a few weeks ago. Need to book a Western Caribbean for July 2023. From this past cruise a few weeks ago we are now Gold. My first time calling on Gold day!
  • Call at 5am (I'm west coast) since I have to call with placeholders
  • Busy or "cannot be completed" 11 times
  • Connects on the 12th...159 minute wait.
  • Wait 10 min and see posters on here mentioning the Castaway Club phone line. Hang up and call that number. 159 minute wait. I wait.
  • After I pass the 2 hour mark I use my daughter's phone and call again. 289 minute wait.
  • Deciding to just put my phone on speaker while I wait, I go to grab my phone, my finger slips off the side, and (what are the chances) brushes across the screen and hits the hang up button. 2:23 into the call.
Good times. Off to work. Not sure what I'll do now...

I mean seriously......:oops:
I knew it was a lot but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! I made friends in my fb group for my 11 night southern back in July 2019. One family was staying in the Disney Suite! It was amazing. We played Cards Against Humanity at the giant dining table and spent some time outside on the amazing private deck. I'll never be in the position to stay in this suite myself but wow!

Mine is down too. I have the 7 dwarfs saying we're working on it. Not surprising, wish this multi billion dollar company could get their tech together.

*Vent*

I have two placeholders from a few weeks ago. Need to book a Western Caribbean for July 2023. From this past cruise a few weeks ago we are now Gold. My first time calling on Gold day!
  • Call at 5am (I'm west coast) since I have to call with placeholders
  • Busy or "cannot be completed" 11 times
  • Connects on the 12th...159 minute wait.
  • Wait 10 min and see posters on here mentioning the Castaway Club phone line. Hang up and call that number. 159 minute wait. I wait.
  • After I pass the 2 hour mark I use my daughter's phone and call again. 289 minute wait.
  • Deciding to just put my phone on speaker while I wait, I go to grab my phone, my finger slips off the side, and (what are the chances) brushes across the screen and hits the hang up button. 2:23 into the call.
Good times. Off to work. Not sure what I'll do now...
I'm in the same boat. My husband and I each called the second it hit 8 AM this morning to use our Placeholder and I'm still on hold. His phone disconnected after an hour and a half, but mine is still going. Glad I didn't have any important plans for today. I didn't use the Castaway Club number because I could never get through. I've yet to hear how long my hold time is going to be, so I'm getting a little concerned.

Last edited:
*Vent*
I go to grab my phone, my finger slips off the side, and (what are the chances) brushes across the screen and hits the hang up button. 2:23 into the call

I have done this many times far into a hold. iPhone side button of phone accidently barely pressed and hangs up or ear buds one slight brush of the button and hangs up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter