Booking 7A online?

Yes, if a 7A room is available, it will show up when you look at the verandah rooms. These rooms are only forward and aft so you won't find any if you are looking midship. There are a limited number of these rooms available and it is possible if you don't see one listed that they are all booked up for that cruise.

Also, I noticed on one cruise I looked at yesterday that no 7As were available. There are relatively few of them, so that means they were all booked.

That does not mean they will all stay booked, however. A lot of people put 3-day holds on cruises on the release date, so they can think it over without the price increasing, and then decide to let the hold expire. So check back each day after booking to see if the stateroom you want has become available.

Yesterday I snagged a "secret" 7A, that is really a 5A with only a slight obstruction, for a Magic New Years cruise. I'm not going to let that one expire! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter