• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking 3 months out?

Degli

DIS Veteran
How hard is it to book at the DVC resorts 3 mths out? We should only need a studio. Me and 2 kids. We are looking at going last week in July for 4 days. Which resorts may be the hardest to get into? I am waiting for rofr. How long once it is passed and we finally settle can I actually book a room? One more question. How busy is the world this time of the year? We've always gone in the fall or May. I know you guys can help with all these questions, thanks.

It's probably doable, though you may need to be flexible in your choice of resorts. Ask for what you want, but be prepared to stay elsewhere if necessary and it should work out.

The parks are pretty full in July, but again manageable with fast passes and good planning.

Only way to know will be to check when you have the points. If you aren't picky about the resort, it certainly helps your chances exponentially.

I believe that, in general, studios are fairly popular among DVC members. But, I don't know how popular the summer months are for travelling. Seems most people talk about December, holidays, Food & Wine fest (Oct, Nov), Flower & Garden fest (April, May).

Late July may not be a problem.

Probably not as hard as you think, especially if you are flexible about the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter