• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

booking 2 room with Best Rate AP?

ironz

DIS Veteran
I know this has been covered before, but I can't find the post. :rolleyes:

If I am going to book 2 rooms for the best rate ap deal, I need to put my name on both rooms?? and then we just shuffle the people around later?

It will be (so far): myself and maybe another adult in my room and my sister, BIL, and 2 nieces in the other room.

Thanks!! :earboy2:

I had to book all rooms in my name. If there will only be two adults in each room put yourself as the lead for both along with one other adult. If you put three adults in one room on the reservation you will be charged a higher rate. I was told by Disney that I could remove my name from the room at check-in and provide the names of those staying in the room at that time.

Chris

Thanks!! That is what I "thought" I remembered someone posting. But I wanted to be sure. WDW, here we come!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter