Booked !!

Fantastic ..... enjoy the planning

We going to be doing 3 weeks at The Yacht Club starting mid December 2017. Although I've booked with Disney UK I'm waiting till this time next year hoping Disney US will release a free dining deal for that period before I pay anything more than the deposit.

I'm booked too. We were not supposed to be going in 2017 but I sneaked in a cheeky 9 night trip for just me and DD in February 2017. Got flights for £550 each direct with Virgin including half term dates so it was fate! We have done 9 nights without our boys once before and it was fun!!!! My 17 year old is 'over' Disney he says. Well we are not! Poor DH has to stay home and watch him revise!!!!! Happy planning everyone.

I'm not from the UK, but you all make me incredibly envious with the length of stays you guys take your vacations! 2-3 weeks? If only.

Only in the richest country in the world can we have the worst amount of days off. Yay, us! Also, congratulations on booking your trip!

Thanks guys ! - its our dream hotel too !!! - DD is staying there this Sept for her honeymoon so we couldn't resist any longer :)

We have booked 12 days at the Beach Club resort in October 2017 ! Why not when the prices are good plus for my family the location can not be beaten or the food options. Enjoy your stay :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter