Booked Your Cruise? See who's Sailing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just booked our 4 Day cruise for June 27th, 2004--me, DH, & DD (11). Anyone joining us?? This is our 2nd disney cruise, 1st was 3 day, daughter stayed by our side the entire time. Hopefully this year she will meet a friend and venture out to the kids club. Please let me know if your daughter would like to meet her.

Keep smiling and thinking of Palm Trees, Sunsets, Beach and of course Disney World!!
::MinnieMo Denise
::MickeyMo Bob
::MinnieMo Adara

145 more days to paradise!!!

We just returned from a ****** on the 'Wonder' from 1/25-1/29/03 and have booked a second ****** for next year - 1/30 thru 2/3/05 on the 'Wonder' again. My wife, myself, our adult daughter and grandson had a great time. Now 2005 can't come quick enough. So far, just 2 of us going, plus our friends as well.
Love reading the information in the ****** forums.:love2: :cool1: :boat:

Just booked passage for our third cruise, first on Magic. Can't wait to enjoy the longer cruise this time. Myself, Wife, three girls 13,11,and 7 along with their Nana (wife's Mom).

Hi Guys,

I noticed that the Cruise List Mistress has been gone awhile. I wondered I anyone me to take over for her and I can do it. I would be able to make a new page for everyone to go to.
Matt

Please move us from May 1, 2004 to May 15, 2004....6th cruise!

Thanks!

January 8, 2005 going on our 5th Disney cruise. Taking my 31yo DS and his wife. This will be the first for my son and his wife to celebrate their 10th anniversary.

Two for the May 27th Wonder ...

Mr. Bill and (surrogate) Grandaughter, Devina.

Celebrating Devina's eight birthday.

Our first cruise and we are soooooooo excited!! :bounce:

I'm taking a break from packing right now. We'll be sailing on the Disney Wonder Feb 15th-19th 2004. We are so excited !!Actually i think I'm more excited then my husband or the kids because i've been the planner so I've heard how WONDERFUL it is. The kids have never been on a cruise so they really have no idea how awesome it is! Is there anyone else who will be on the ship with us? We'd love to hear from you. Also our daughters are 14,12,and 7 Is anyone bringing children around the girls age that they can meet? Things are always more fun with someone your own age. Well I've got to work on packing.
Thanks

MaryJane

First Disney Cruise March 4th (one other cruise on Royal Carribean)
We are really excited. :earseek:
Just DW and I on this one, really looking forward to the Surial Bath.:smooth:

Yippee! Confirmed booking on the Magic 6th March 2004: Please add us to your listings. Cant wait! Any ideas how I can lose another 7lbs before March????!!! Nat and Dave (UK):Pinkbounc

Anxiously counting down to our second cruise on the Wonder! Sailing 9-12-04 with family and friends (12pp).

Please do not post your dates on here as I want to keep all posts on the new cruise list. Hopefully a mod wil sticky the new thread someday.
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter