• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booked up 11/29-12/3?

Spoogle

Earning My Ears
I'm pricing out trips for 11/29-12/3 and the majority of the hotels appear to be booked up. I can't figure out if the whole hotel is sold out or if it is just their free dining allotment. Does anyone know if I could be experiencing huge crowds that weekend? It is the week after Thanksgiving (the 22nd) if that helps any. Thanks!

I was looking at Pop and Coronado Springs. I think they are just out of they're free dining allotment though because I just tried to price it out without free dining and they are both available. I couldn't figure out how to take free dining off on my computer when I priced it out.

It just made me nervous to see so many resorts "sold out" you know?

Where can I find out more about this Pop Warner week?

Just googled it. This year it is the second through the 8th of December, so you are good. :) You will see the swarms of kids moving in as you leave If you do a search. There are loads of threads on it.

Yup, pop comes in right as you are leaving. You will be there over parade filming though, maybe that has a crowd impact?

My guess is the Free Dining promotion rooms are booked up already.Even if alot of resort rooms were booked, it doesn;t always mean crowded parks, it could simply mean that due to promotions MORE people are staying ONSITE than off.It will be busy that weekend , espcially at the MK because of the Christmas parade taping

Yea, just realized the parade taping as well. I think we may still risk it. I'm going with some girls and we'll be spending a lot of time in EPCOT drinking. We'll just avoid the Magic Kingdom that weekend and try to avoid the pop warner hotels. Any official word on what hotels those will be?

We were at MK for parade taping last year and the front of the park was horribly crowded but once you made it through that it was a breeze.

I think to qualify for free dining you have to stay 6 nights/ 7 days. Maybe it's not working under that promotion because you only have 4 nights/ 5 days?

Happy Mama Shel said:
I think to qualify for free dining you have to stay 6 nights/ 7 days. Maybe it's not working under that promotion because you only have 4 nights/ 5 days?

No, that is just the marketing example used by Disney. Minimum is 3 nights and 2 day tickets.

. We'll just avoid the Magic Kingdom that weekend and try to avoid the pop warner hotels. Any official word on what hotels those will be?

I read it somewhere here on the boards its supposedly Coronado Springs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter