Booked sister's trip (Using Expedia)

Discussion in 'The College Board' started by purplebelle, Feb 15, 2005.

1. purplebelle

purplebelle DIS Veteran

Oct 26, 2003
    My sister and her friend are going to Disney this summer. She had me book it for her, so i used since I don't think she had a coupon from the mail/email or anything. Anyone else use for booking Disney? The deal was pretty decent, although I snagged better deal 2 months ago (Dec) with that postcard savings.

What a tease to plan someone else's Disney trip, by the way. I don't even get to go.

What's the cheapest way you all go to WDW? :banana: (that banana guy is kinda funny)
  2. Rustyflwr3

Rustyflwr3 <font color=teal>"I only hope that we never lose s

Apr 12, 2004
    Last March, I booked a trip to Disney using expedia! I loved it and I everytime I go on vacation I check and will continue to check expedia! the funny thing is is that the prices changed almost weekly, so when we booked, we were luck enough to get a really good price. We booked at the CBR for the price of what it would have cost us to stay at the all star sports resort a week earlier. Expedia is great!
  3. PigSoldier

PigSoldier to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand wav

Sep 30, 2000
    I never thought of booking Disney through Expedia, that might be worth looking into!

Hooray for Expedia though! I've got some amazing deals through it. I managed to have 3 nights in Cherbourg for £150. :)