Booked Sheraton Vistana Villages

mindyb7

Earning My Ears
We are booked for a week stay at Sheraton Vistana Villages. Reading the reviews and looking online I can't really find what kind of activities they offer. Everything I can find is for the Vistana Resorts not villages. Can anyone who has stayed there please put my mind at ease. Do they have the mini-golf at the villages? pirate pool? movies at the pool in the afternoon? I have read they offer these things at the Vistana Resorts so I am hoping they offer it at the Villages as well. We are only doing two days at the parks and were looking to have fun things to do at the resort to compensate.

TIA

I"ve been looking at the Villages too, it has one of the best looking pools in all of Orlando IMO. Really nice large waterfall, and I don't think that's counting the pirate ship pool. And a great price too, $125.

Not to give you the wrong info, perhaps this will help. Last year(Feb.last week) at SVV they had three pools Main, Keys, Pirate pool.The pirate pool was open 11 amto6-7pm (weather was a factor) they have life guards and I can't recall any activity's,but it was not really completed.The Keys did not have any activity's for kids. The main pool I do believe had face painting one day .I do not remember any movies or such at night. The SVR had something for our kids every day and night this year, always something going on.The weather could of played a factor with last years activity's at SVV.I would call the resort,they will give you all that info.I can't see they would not have the fun teams there as well.We were very happy and surprised! that the SVR had so many things for the kids to do,gave us a little free baby sitting.(Humor) I can't confirm this but I was told ?? that if you are a guest at SVV or SVR you can us the facility's at both,all you need is your parking pass ,pass key.Its only about 10,15 minutes between the two if you have a car of course.Try for Bld.23-24.

Thanks for the information. I will definitely give them a call and see. I was just a little nervous because it seemed like the Resort had more things to do. I am glad the pirate pool is at the villages as my kids are really looking forward to that.:)

The villages has the pirate pool. My kids love it here. They like the big pool with the waterfall too. The big pool is where most of the action is. There are movies I know on Saturday night. Maybe Wed. I can't remember. There is a pool party one day during the week. This is always a good time. Lots of music, games, prizes. There are playgrounds for the kids also. Movie nights they have the fixins for smores. I think it's like $6.00 for making the smores.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter