Booked our first ADR

Scottish_Maleficent

DIS Veteran
What a great feeling - just off the phone to Disney Dining and booked our first ADR of the trip.......Ohana Breakfast with Lilo and Stitch for DS's birthday. Think we'll keep it as a surprise!

:cloud9:

good luck keeping it a surprise, I'm rubbish at keeping things secret - although I'm managing to hold onto the princess breakfast we have booked DD lol
Sarah X

Excellent news Cath ~ Lovely feeling getting the first ADR booked:yay:

That is a great ADR to have! :thumbsup2 Absolutely loved it on our last trip...

Brilliant news, hope you manage to keep it a suprise!

:yay:

Jodie

oooh how exciting, looking forward to making mine very soon. The Ohana breakfast is my favourite character meal at WDW, wait till you try the pineapple bread, so good. he will love it. Good luck keeping the secret, i blab everything:confused3

Hello Kath, We did O'Hana's in October and Caitline loved it. For her birthday this month, we got the pic of her with Lilo on her birthday cake, and she was delighted. I would say it's probably one of our favourite breakfast's now, as they really get the kids involved.

Congratulations!:banana: We're trying to keep the character meals a surprise too as I want to do some invitations from the characters for each one. Not sure how much longer I'm going to keep it up though, I'm desperate to tell her about CRT!:cloud9:

Thanks guys.....really looking forward to it. The kids LOVE Stitch.......Just need to decide on the ADR's we need to make, but as always, too many to choose from!!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter