Booked our 1st stay at the Cabins!!

29apr00

Momma to a Princess and a little Prince!
Woo hoo!! I'm very excited to have finally booked our trip for next year. We are spending 4 nights at Ft Wilderness Cabins 12/6-12/10 before we sail on DCL for our 10th Anniverary Vow Renewal. Dh and the children are going to love staying at the fort so much!! All the animals and the woods! It's going to be such a great time!!

Looking forward to hanging out with you campers for the next 11 months!!

Jennifer

Welcome over to the camping forum Jennifer!! :welcome: I'm sure you and your family will enjoy the Fort! Hopefully you guys will have some downtime to relax and enjoy everything the Fort has to offer! :thumbsup2

They say that the cabins are fully stocked with everything you need except food.
I know for a fact thats not true,,you have to bring your own fishing pole. :thumbsup2
or you could always rent a pole from the bike barn.
Have A Great Time !:banana:

They say that the cabins are fully stocked with everything you need except food.
I know for a fact thats not true,,you have to bring your own fishing pole. :thumbsup2
or you could always rent a pole from the bike barn.
Have A Great Time !:banana:

:lmao: I'm sure DH is planning on bringing his own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter